We welcome any question and inquiries you have about your life in Japan.
International Students Orientation for new students is held by CEEIPO at the beginning of every term. Please make sure to attend this guidance if you are International Students of Master/Doctor course, or if you (including Japanese students) would like to join the Civil and Environmental Engineering International Programs (NUGELP or Forefront Program).
DATE: April9, Tuesday
PLACE: Seminaer Room 1 at Environmental Studies Hall (3rd floor)
1. Requirements to obtain Master/Doctor degree
2. Requirements to obtain Certificate of the International Programs (NUGELP, Forefront)
3. Course Registration
4. About CEEIPO (Registration of Contact Information)
- Final report should be submitted as a clean copy, typed or printed from a word processing program upon white paper of A4 size.
- The following contents should be included:
- 1. Cover
- 2. Table of Contents
- 3. Background and Challenges
- 4. Objectives od the Internship
- 5. Methods
- 6. Basic Information about the Internship
- 7. Achievement and Results of the Internship
- 8. Conclusion
- 9. Reference
- 10.Signature of Supervisor
First guidance for international study tour
April 26 17:00～，GSES, 3rd floor, Lecture Room 2
Presentation and defense of proposals by a group leader
May 16 14:45～，GSES, 3rd floor, Lecture Room 2
Please freely contact us if you have any questions:
ZINCHENKO Anatoly, Associate Professor
SAKAI Takayuki, Assistant Professor
SHIMIZU Masaru, Assistant Professor
Spring and Fall Class Timetable are available here fore down load in PDF format.
To register for the courses, make your plan for completion of courses with your supervisor. After receiving the signature from supervisor, submit the original to the department office and its hard copy to CEEIPO (Room 105, Building 8), respectively, within 1 week after the start of course.